Friday, February 29, 2008

Just a brief check-in

Man, it's been a little while since my last post! How great to see so many entries from our contributing writers. All women I admire so greatly.

Well, our things will be packed up in a couple days. Then begins the fun. I'm probably going to be MIA for a week or so, unless something happens that I just HAVE to blog about immediately.

I'm really in denial about the whole thing right now, I think. I'm ready for the new adventure, ready for the move, but don't feel like doing anything. My house is an unorganized mess. Some people say that just to be humble, but I honestly mean it.

The real treat is that my husband's normally "easy" schedule is insane over the next few days, and he'll be in a meeting when the packers get here. I'm sure they won't mind my 5 year old helping, right?

At any rate, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I'm still alive. Tired and a little busy, but alive. I'm hoping my next post brings grand tales of adventure on the open road!

1 comment:

Just a Girl in a Port said...

So good to see you checking in. I've been wondering about the PCS progress. Do let us know if you need anything. I'm sure DH won't mind if I fly out to PCS with you. ;)