Sunday, August 10, 2008

*ahem* I've been a bit busy.

Well, my beloved is home again. So, I've been enjoying his company since Friday evening. Of course, I've had to share him with the little ones. I have to say though, the expressions on their faces when Daddy comes home always makes it all worthwhile though.

I kept them awake the other night even though he wouldn't return until after bedtime. (His flight kept getting bumped and he arrived much later than anticipated.) Though, trust me it was worth it. The baby was elated to see him. He's at that age now where he is starting to notice when Daddy is actually gone. He does okay with it, but still misses him nonetheless. The girls, well, they were bouncing off the walls. My oldest has been used to deployments and trips for her whole little life. Still, she has a tendency to miss the man in blue and eve moreso the older she gets. Our middle one, well she goes with the flow. She thinks that when Daddy is not here, he's living somewhere on a ship anyway. :)

On another note, I'm going away on a little trip of my own over the weekend, so Daddy will have all the children to himself for the first time ever. This should prove to be very interesting.

Enjoy these lazy (or rainy) days of summer wherever you are.

Cheers!

No comments: