Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome to the Coast Guard Family Flo!


If you haven't heard the exciting news, let me share with you that our very own resident-Coastie-girlfriend, Flo, is now a Coastie wife-to-be. Congratulations to her and her beau!

Flo, I know I speak for so many of us, including all the contributing writers here at Waiting for Ships to Come In, when I say that I wish you all the happiness in the world. You have been around the CG long enough to know it is going to be quite a ride. Enjoy every minute of it!


Be sure to check out Flo's personal blog (hope she doesn't chastise me for linking this): Flo! for the amazing news and pictures.

Best wishes Flo!

A good marriage is one which allows for change and
growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.
Pearl Buck

2 comments:

JulieAnn said...

Awww, congratulations :)

Flo said...

Eeeek! Thank you so much Jenny, JulieAnn and everyone in the CG family! :D I can't wait to blog here about my wedding planning adventure, from sword arches and dress whites to changing my name and formally joining the CG family <3